The Red Sea House #1
This is one of the three Red Sea Houses we offer in our wonderful fjord, well protected from wind.
- Your money is safe, we pay your host 2 days after check-in.
- 100% refund in the unlikely event the host cancels.
- Changing booking details is always free.
- Access to urgent phone line during your booking.
- Book Co2 positive, we compensate 3 times more than we emit.
Fishing cabin highlights
- Professional 19 ft Kvenro Boats with 50/60 HP
- Super comfortable fishing cottage
- Boats are equipped with GPS and fish finder
- Good fish cleaning space, dry room and fridges
- Good stocks of cod, coalfish, wolf fish and pollock
- Shelter from the wind so you can keep fishing
About the fishing cabin
We believe that you deserve good comfort after a day of hard working on the waves. Fishing big cod, coalfish and halibut is a tough job after all. Each fishing cabin has a high standard interior and comfortable outside space. Outside we have a separate room to clean your catch, with hot and cold water. We also provide a private grill for each house.
We are proud to offer first class, unsinkable 19 ft Kvernø fishing boats with 50 or 60 HP. These fishing machines are equipped with GPS, echo sounder and life jackets.
About the fishing
Where to start? That is basically the question you will ask yourself every day when going out there. Well, first of all you can give it a go in the Fjord. Vast amounts of cod, haddock, coalfish, pollack, wolf-fish, herring and mackerel can give you all day action. It’s up to you what species you want to target, making the fjord a exciting and challenging fishing spot. And that’s only the beginning, because if weather permits you can get out there and go for the rich fishing grounds. One of the most abundant is Grippatarren: it’s large and offers amazing fishing.
On the edges of sand plates with deeper water next to it, you are assured to find superb shoals of cod. Fishing with large softbaits is both very effective, fun and addictive. Another great fish to go after is the coalfish. These power houses just love large plastic sand eels, and sometimes you can even catch them on popper lures. Every time a big cod takes your bait, your heart will skip a beat for sure!
25-75% or 50-50% or 100% (read more)
Fishing holiday type
Distance from the water
Type of accommodation
Amenities holiday home
Heating / cooling
Things to do nearby
Fishing waters nearby
Tackle, service and facilities
Our fishing boat(s) include
Echo sounder / fish finder included
Rod holders included
Life vests included
Fishing cabin owner
Life is about fishing.