ANGLER WANTED: SALES TALENT
Bookafishingcabin.com, the world's first holiday rental platform for anglers, is looking for an angler with sales talent. Always dreamt of: 'doing something with your hobby'? This is your chance!
Your most important task will be to onboard new holiday homes (fishing cabins) for anglers in a selection of countries in Europe, starting with Scandinavia, Ireland, Scotland, England, the Netherlands and Germany. It is important that you have a superb understanding of the English language, both in writing and speech. You will be responsible for growth, so your main task will be contacting and onboarding new cabin owners. You are able to work remote while we assist you from our office in Amsterdam.
Who are we?
Bookafishingcabin.com, part of Booka Rentals BV, is going to cause a revolution in fishing holidays and you can be part of it! After the success of Bookahouseboat.com - now the global market leader in worldwide houseboat rentals - we are going to drastically change the world of fishing holidays. We think that if you can catch the largest fish by yourself, you surely can arrange your own fishing holiday!
Bookafishingcabin.com aims to connect sport fishermen directly with the owners of the most beautiful fishing cabins in the best fishing areas. All listings provide verified, reliable and accurate information about the nearby fishing waters, the species of fish that you can catch and what facilities and services are offered. Because we know better than anyone how important this is for booking a successful fishing holiday. This makes us the first specialized rental platform for holiday homes in fishing. You may call us the Airbnb for anglers.
Would you like to participate in this cool project and do you have a passion for sales (cold calling) and sport fishing? Then we would love to hear from you! It is important that you communicate easily and at least have a great understanding ofthe English language, in writing and speech. German, Dutch and/or French are a great advantage, but not a requirement.
- Find fishing holiday home rentals in the selected countries
- Call the hosts of these "fishing cabins"
- Onboard these landlords to our free platform
- Add their listings with accurate and reliable information
- Add information about the fishing conditions near the cabin
- You love and dream of fishing!
- You like SALES and are not afraid of (cold) calling
- You understand what anglers want
- You get energy from achieving results
- Strongly developed social skills and persuasiveness
- Driven, commercial, enthusiastic and not afraid to go crazy
- You master the English language well (spoken and written)
What do we offer
- Commission based compensation (per cabin & booking)
- The opportunity to grow further within our company
- Working from one of the most beautiful places in Amsterdam (or from home)
- Follow your dreams: 'work' with your passion!
If you are the commercial and positive 'sales tiger' we are looking for, we would like to get to know you better. Send your CV with motivation to email@example.com and who knows, we may see each other quickly at our office around the corner from Waterlooplein in Amsterdam or in a video call.